Popular Restaurants in Town
Being part of Dealfoodie brings new and creative opportunities for finding deals
- 1Free to use
- 2Dining Experiences within your budget
- 3Find offers directly from restaurants
- 4Place bids nearby or set your own location
- 5Try new restaurants that might be your new favorite place
- 6Ability to negotiate directly with restaurants
- 7Reserve dinner for two or even book a giant venue at a discounted rate
More paying customers in your restaurant equal more revenues
- 1Drive heavy traffic to your business
- 2Pick customer bids that fit your pricing
- 3Potential to create new regulars
- 4Save on marketing expenses
- 5Ability to control business traffic
- 6Low annual subscription fees
- 7Safe and secure payment processing
People Talking About Us
Due to COVID, traffic in my restaurants was reduced, even though we were following all the protocols. I was getting bid messages from DealFoodie and I decided to register my restaurant. It was free so I figured what could it hurt? Within a week I started to see additional traffic. Thank you DealFoodie!
-Cristina’s BurgersVery thankful owner
My Dealfoodie story involves Dealfoodie saving my day. It was the weekend, I was tight on my budget, but I had promised my kids that I’d take them out. So I’m searching for some dinner deals near me and I came across DealFoodie on the Internet. I made a bid and within a few hours, I was able to book a restaurant at the price that I was willing to pay. Since that first night using DealFoodie, I have recommended the site to my office staff for our small get-together. It has really worked out. I suggest everyone give DealFoodie a try before booking any restaurant.
-Kari GMom of 2 hungry kids
I love a deal, especially on food, however after hours of Google searches for coupons I typically can’t find much. I recently tried again and I came across DealFoodie. It’s like Name-Your-Own-Price for food. Now I am obsessed with making bids. I guess it is good for the restaurant too because they are getting a sale that they can fill during their off time. Basically I make a bid then I negotiate with the restaurant owner and settle for the best offer! So easy and kinda addictive!